Table of Contents
Seeing any Sahaba of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in a dream is the earnest desire of every Muslim who has accepted Islam. Ever wondered what is its meaning?
The General Meaning
Seeing Sahaba or Islam in a dream is a sign that;
- The person is heading towards the righteous path.
- He is the person of his words.
- He keeps to his words do not betray.
Seeing Abu Bakr Siddique in a dream
Seeing Abu Bakr Siddique رضي الله عنه, who is the first Caliph of Islam, is a sign of blessing.
- If the Sahabi is seen happy in the city, then it is an indication of the well-being of that city. It indicates that the people of that city pay off their zakat and give away charity to the poor.
- If he is seen sad, then the case is the opposite.
Seeing Umar bin Khattab in a dream
Seeing Umar bin Khattab رضي الله عنه, the second Caliph of Islam in a dream indicates that the person stands by the justice.
- If the Sahabi is seen in a city in a happy state, then in that city justice prevails.
- If he is seen unhappy in a city, then in that city justice is not being practiced.
Seeing Uthman bin Affan in a dream
Seeing Uthman bin Affan رضي الله عنه, the third Caliph of Islam in a dream is a positive sign.
- If the Sahabi is seen in a city in a satisfied and fresh state, it indicates that the people of that city are keen to learn the Quran.
Seeing Ali ibn Abi Talib in a dream
Seeing Ali Ibn Abi Talib رضي الله عنه, the fourth Caliph of Islam in a dream is also a positive sign.
- If the Sahabi is happy and smiling, it indicates that the person will be blessed with success, happiness, and power.
- If he is seen visiting a city in happiness, then that city will flourish with justice. Yet in that city, small riots and fights will take place over time.
Seeing Imam Hasan and Husain in a dream
Seeing Imam Hasan رضي الله عنه and Imam Hussain رضي الله عنه is surely a sign of wellbeing.
- Such a person will be blessed with happiness.
- It indicates that he would die in the way of Allah and get the title martyred.
Disclaimer: The material used for the interpretation of dreams has been extracted from the Ibn Sirin book for dream interpretations.