Table of Contents
Seeing Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in a dream is the earnest desire of every Muslim as it has some special meanings and benefits.
Who can see Prophet Muhammad?
Mohammed Ibn Sirin is of the view that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ pays a visit to the dreams of people who are faithful.
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said, “Whosoever sees me in his dream, witnesses the truth as the devil cannot take my form“.
Benefits of seeing Prophet Muhammad in a dream
Seeing Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in a dream is a sign of positivity in life and has many benefits.
- Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness.” It means that the dreamer will inevitably see the Prophet on the Day of Judgment. – Sahih al-Bukhari 6993
- If such a person is facing sadness in life, then he shall expect happiness.
- If he is in debt, his debts will be cleared soon.
- If he is a slave, he shall gain freedom.
- If he is in distress, his fears will be removed and he will gain a state of peace.
- Seeing Prophet Muhammad is likely to have a profound effect on us.
- You will never forget such a dream.
Seeing Prophet Muhammad Unhappy
Seeing Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in an angry state in a dream is not a good sign. It is a sign of the weakness of Iman and the prevalence of Biddah.
- If Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is seen in a state of sickness, then it indicates the weakness of faith.
- If it is seen that the body parts of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ are affected and reduced, then it is a sign of faithlessness of the people.
- If Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is pitying a person in a dream, it is an indication of his being a non-Muslim at heart.
Seeing Prophet Muhammad Happy
Seeing Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in a dream in a state of calmness such as in a mosque is a sign of blessing.
- If the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is seen in a country or a city, then that country/city will flourish and the enemy there shall be defeated.
- If Prophet Muhammad ﷺ distributes dry fruits, then it is a sign of enhanced faith.
The funeral of Prophet Muhammad
According to Abdullah bin Abbas رضي الله عنه, if someone sees the funeral of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, then that country shall face sadness and difficulties.
Similarly, if Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is seen walking behind a funeral, then it indicates the prevalence of biddah in Islam.
How to see Prophet Muhammad in a dream?
“O Shaykh, I want to see Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in my dream, what is the dua or wazifa for it?
The Sheikh invited him over the dinner and told him that he will share the dua or wazifa. The Shaykh had prepared meals for his student.
There was a lot of salt in the food so the student started feeling thirsty after the meal but there was no water on the table. The students asked for water, but Shaykh refused it.
After the food, he instructed the student to go inside a room and sleep thirsty with a promise that the next morning he will share the secret receipt.
The next morning, the student told the Sheikh that he dreamt of rain, rivers, and oceans the whole night.
The Shaykh said, you were thirsty and thereby dreamt of water. If you are truthful about your love for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, you could see him in your dream.
Disclaimer: The material used for the interpretation of dreams has been extracted from the Ibn Sirin book for dream interpretations. You can read the book here.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.