Indians, Pakistani, Filipinos, and all other nationals can get an on-arrival tourist visa from Saudi Arabia if they meet 5 requirements?
If you are a national of any of these 49 countries, you can apply for a Saudi tourist visa online. Otherwise, follow this process; ⬇️
Pakistanis, Indians, Filipinos who are not in the list of 49 countries can get an on-arrival tourist visa of Saudi Arabia if they meet all of the following 5 conditions;
- A valid USA, the UK, or Schengen visa on your passport.
- You must have used this visa at least once.
- You are traveling by either Saudi Airlines, FlyNas, or FlyDeal.
- You must have a return ticket within 3 months.
- A debit/credit card to pay SR 440 fee (No Cash).
Saudi Tourist Visa Validity
The Saudi tourist visa is stamped on your passport for a period of one year with a maximum stay of 90 days in one go. In case you overstay, you will be fined SR 100 for each over-stayed day.
Saudi Tourist Visa through Embassy
Indians, Pakistanis, or people from any other nationality who do not have a valid UK, USA, or Schengen visa can apply for a tourist visa through the Saudi Embassy.
You need to submit the following documents while applying for the visa through the Saudi consulate or embassy.
- Manually filled application form.
- Original Passport.
- Hotel Booking.
- Return ticket.
- Proof of employment.
- Bank statement.
- Supporting information includes ID, home address, travel itinerary.
- The fee of SR 440.