Indians, Pakistani, Filipinos, and all other nationals can get an on-arrival tourist visa from Saudi Arabia if they meet 4 requirements.
If you are a national of any of these 49 countries, you can apply for a Saudi tourist visa online. Otherwise, follow this process; ⬇️
Pakistanis, Indians, and Filipinos who are not on the list of 49 countries can get an on-arrival tourist visa to Saudi Arabia if they meet all of the following 4 conditions;
- A valid USA, UK, or Schengen visa on your passport.
- You must have used this visa at least once.
- You must have a return ticket within 3 months.
- A debit/credit card is to pay SR 440 fee (No Cash).
Saudi Tourist Visa Validity
The Saudi tourist visa is stamped on your passport for a period of one year with a maximum stay of 90 days in one go. In case you overstay, you will be fined SR 100 for each overstayed day.
Saudi Tourist Visa through Embassy
Indians, Pakistanis, or people from any other nationality who do not have a valid UK, USA, or Schengen visa can apply for a tourist visa through the Saudi Embassy.
You need to submit the following documents while applying for the visa through the Saudi consulate or embassy.
- Manually filled out the application form.
- Original Passport with minimum 6 months validity.
- Hotel Booking.
- Confirmed Return ticket.
- Job identification letter from the employer.
- Salary Slip with a minimum of $750/month.
- Bank statement for 3 months.
- Biometrics verification.
- Supporting information includes ID, home address, and travel itinerary.
- The fee of SR 460.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.