Table of Contents
Do you know that Indians, Pakistani, Filipinos and all other nationals can get an on-arrival visa of Saudi Arabia? In this article, we have explained the step by step process to get an on-arrival tourist visa of Saudi Arabia.
If you are a national of any of the 49 nationalities given in this link, you can get an on-arrival visa at any Saudi airport just by paying a fee of SR 440. You don't need to meet any of the below-mentioned criteria.
Conditions to get an on-arrival visa of Saudi Arabia
However, Pakistanis, Indians, Filipinos who are not in the list can get an on-arrival tourist visa of Saudi Arabia if they meet all of the following 5 conditions;
- You must have a valid USA, the UK or Schengen visa on your passport.
- You must have used this visa at least once.
- You are traveling with one of the national airlines of Saudi Arabia such as Saudi Airlines, FlyNas or FlyDeal.
- You must have a return ticket to get out of Saudi Arabia within 3 months.
- You must have your personal credit card to pay the on-arrival visit visa fee of SR 440. The fee is not accepted in cash.
The validity of Saudi Tourist Visa
The Saudi tourist visa is stamped on your passport for a period of one year with the maximum stay of 90 days in one go. You can enter Saudi Arabia multiple times through any international airport. In case you overstay, you will be fined SR 100 for each over-stayed day.
Can I perform Hajj and Umrah?
You are allowed to perform Umrah on a Saudi tourist visa but not Hajj. In order to perform Hajj, you will have to enter Saudi Arabia on a Hajj visa.
Apply for a Saudi Tourist Visa through Embassy
Indians, Pakistanis or people from any other nationality who do not have a valid UK, USA or Schengen visa can apply for a tourist visa through the Saudi Embassy.
You need to submit the following documents while applying for the visa through the Saudi consulate or embassy.
- Manually filled application form.
- Original Passport.
- Hotel Booking.
- Return ticket.
- Proof of employment.
- Bank statement.
- Supporting information includes ID, home address, travel itinerary.
- The fee of SR 440.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.