Table of Contents
Riyadh Zoo is still the major attraction for people living in the city, with a minimal entry ticket fee and varying opening timings six days a week.
If you are traveling with children, the best tourist place to visit in Riyadh cannot be other than the Zoo. It is probably the biggest Zoo in Saudi Arabia, with a train ride inside; therefore, your children will love it.
Entry Ticket Fee of Riyadh Zoo
- The entry ticket fee to Riyadh Zoo for adults is SR 11.50.
- The entry ticket fee to Riyadh Zoo for children is SR 5.75.
- The train ticket fee at Riyadh Zoo is only SR 4.60/person.
Riyadh Zoo Timings
Riyadh Zoo timing varies on different days of the week. Moreover, some days have been allocated to families, male and female students.
- Friday – 9 am – 4:45 pm.
- Saturday– 9 am – 4:45 pm.
- Sunday – Closed.
- Monday – 9 am – 4:45 pm.
- Tuesday – 9 am – 4:45 pm.
- Wednesday – 9 am – 4:45 pm.
- Thursday – 9 am – 4:45 pm.
- Riyadh Zoo Location.
100 different species
Riyadh Zoo now contains nearly forty different species of animals, including bears, birds of prey, camels, elephants, hyenas, gazelles, leopards, lamas, lions, monkeys, rhinoceroses, tigers, and several reptiles. What attracts much attention is the little train ride used for taking a whole tour of the Zoo.
Schools and other organizations often make field trips to the zoo to provide children with a good way of learning about other living creatures. The city of Riyadh although having a very hot climate throughout the summer.
However, the zoo is structured quite well and will be a great place to visit with your children, especially during their vacations.
Useful Tips to Visit Riyadh Zoo
Make sure you visit this zoo soon to enjoy quality family and adventure time. I think it is the best place to spend one day of the weekend with your family. Here are some useful tips;
- On a visit to the zoo, make sure you use caps and hats to protect yourself from the sun.
- Moreover, make use of sunscreens to prevent yourself from getting sunburns.
- Make sure that when you do visit, your shoes are comfortable since the zoo is extremely large and involves a lot of walking too.