Table of Contents
Now you can open a Riyad bank account online and get the ATM card at your home address without visiting their branch. Here is the process;
You can submit an application to open an account if the following conditions are met;
- A Valid Iqama.
- An active Absher account.
- A valid National Address Registration.
- A valid Mobile Number.
Riyad bank online account opening – With Absher
In order to open a new Riyad bank account online in Saudi Arabia;
- Open https://www.riyadonline.com/ib/
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Do you have an Absher account? Yes.
- Enter your Absher User ID & password on the Nifaz website.
Step 1: Personal Information
Riyad Bank system will automatically fetch your name and Iqama details while you need to enter;
- Marital Status.
- Place of Birth.
- Education Level.
- Number of Dependents.
- Purpose of Account Opening: Salary Transfer.
- Are you a member of FATCA? NO.
Step 2: Employment Information
- Occupation: Select the profession nearest to the Iqama profession.
- Job Sector: Private.
- Enter your Employer’s Name.
- Employment Start Date.
- Do you have first or second relation to PEP? NO.
Step 3: Address Information
At this stage of opening a Riyad Bank account online, the system will fetch your registered National Address.
- ATM Delivery: Ship the ATM Card via authorized couriers.
- Enter your Home Country Address.
Step 4: Additional Information.
- Primary Income Source: Reward – Allowance.
- Amount per month: Gross Salary.
- Expected Deposit: Gross Salary.
- Expected Withdrawal: Gross Salary.
- Additional Income Source: None.
Step 5: Contact Information
On the next page, enter your contact information and submit the form.
- Riyad Bank system will open your account immediately.
- Note down the account details.
- In case of an error, you need to submit an online form (explained below)
Riyad bank account opening – Without Absher
If you do not have an Absher account or in case of an error in the above process, you need to follow this process to open Riyad bank account;
- Open https://www.riyadbank.com/current-account
- Fill the entire form and “Submit your Application“.
- Print the PDF copy of the form.
- Visit the nearest Riyad Bank branch.
- The officer will open the Riyad Bank account on the basis of the online submitted application and print you an ATM Card.