Table of Contents
What is Riaz ul Jannah?
The area between the Minbar and the sacred chamber of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in Masjid al Nabawi is called Noble Radwah or Riaz ul Jannah. Here we have emphasized the importance of Riyazul Jannah, its pillars, and guided about the best timings to enter for ladies and men.
Riyazul Jannah is one of the gardens of Paradise
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “Between my house and my pulpit there is a garden of the gardens of Paradise, and my pulpit is on the fountain tank (i.e. Al-Kauthar).” Sahih al-Bukhari 1196
Praying at Riaz ul Jannah – 1,000 times Hasanat
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “One Salat in Riyadhul Jannah is better than one thousand prayers in any other Masjid, except for Al-Masjid Al-Haram.” – Jami` at-Tirmidhi Hadith 3916
Riaz ul Jannah Dua
People often ask if there is a special Riyazul Jannah dua, I think you should read the following two hadith;
- Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “When you pass by Riyadhul Jannah, feast.” – Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3510
- What is feasting? سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ – Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3509
Rawdah green carpet area
In order to segregate Riyazul Jannah from the rest of the Masjid al Nabawi, Rawdah is carpeted with green carpet while the entire Masjid al Nabawi has a red carpet.
How to enter Riaz ul Jannah?
In order to get the permit to pray inside the Riyaz ul Jannah in Madina through the Eatmarna application, do the following;
- Download the application Eatmarna “اعتمرنا”
- Click on “Praying in the Noble Rawdah“.
- Select the companions for whom you want to take the permit.
- Select the Time and Date.
- Bilal Gate No. 38 will be assigned to men visiting Riaz ul Jannah.
- Bilal Gate No. 24 will be assigned to women visiting Riyaz ul Jannah.
Women timing to visit Roda Rasool
Women can enter Riyaz ul Jannah only during the following timings after taking the appointment through Eatmarna.
- 6:00 am until 11:00 am.
- 6:00 am until 9:00 am on Friday.
- 9:30 pm until 12:00 am.