Table of Contents
The procedure and the fee for the renewal of a Pakistani passport in Saudi Arabia is the same whether you are in Riyadh Embassy or Jeddah Consulate.
Pakistani passport renewal fees in KSA
The fee for the renewal of a Pakistan passport is the same in the Riyadh Embassy as well as the Jeddah consulate;
Pakistani passport renewal fees – Ordinary.
The ordinary passport is generally received in 30 days.
- 5 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 86.
- 5 Years passport with 72 pages – SR 158.
- 5 Years passport with 100 pages – SR 172.
- 10 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 155.
- 10 Years passport with 72 pages – SR 283.
- 10 Years passport with 100 pages – SR 309.
Pakistani passport renewal fees – Urgent.
The urgent passport is generally received in 15 days.
- 5 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 143.
- 5 Years passport with 72 pages – SR 257.
- 5 Years passport with 100 pages – SR 343.
- 10 Years passport with 36 pages – SR 257.
- 10 Years passport with 72 pages – SR 463.
- 10 Years passport with 100 pages – SR 617.
Although the Pakistan Embassy and the Pakistan consulate are not too busy these days so there is no need for an appointment, you can still take it to save your time;
- Appointment with the Pakistan consulate in Jeddah
- Pakistan Consulate Jeddah Phone Number: 0126692371
- Pakistan Embassy Riyadh Phone Number: 0114884111
- You can apply for the passport renewal from 8 am till 3 pm.
You can only renew your passport one year before its expiry.
Make sure to take all the documents required to renew your Pakistan passport to the Jeddah consulate or Riyadh Embassy.
- Copy of Iqama.
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of NICOP.
- Copy of parents’ Iqama (for children).
- Copy of parents’ passport (for children).
Make sure to be at the location at the appointment time.
- Take a photograph.
- Provide biometrics (fingerprints).
- Help the officer to fill out the Pakistani passport renewal form.
- Review the form.
- Submit to the designated officer.
You can go to another counter with this receipt and pay some fee to book Aramex to deliver your passport to your home.
You can visit the Riyadh Embassy or the Jeddah consulate on or after the date mentioned on the receipt to collect the passport.
- Follow the grey line to reach the passport collection office.
- Passport Collection Time: 8 am to 3 pm.
If your passport has expired, you can also apply for an emergency passport (Outpass) from the Pakistan Embassy/consulate that will be issued immediately. The following documents are required for that;
- Request form duly signed with the thumb stamp.
- 2-Passport-sized photographs.
- Copy of the expired passport.
- Copy of the valid CNIC/NICOP.
- Birth Certificate with MOFA attestation for children + Translation of Birth Certificate with Pakistan Embassy attestation.
- Proof of emergency such as sickness, death of a relative, final exit, etc.
- Outpass Submission Timings: 8:00 am to 11:00 am.