You can object, dispute, or request the authorities to remove or cancel the mask violation fine through Absher in Saudi Arabia. Here is the process;
Proof to cancel mask violation fine
If you want the Saudi authorities to honor your request to remove the face mask violation, you must have proof of that. The proof could be a picture or a video. The proof can be a PNG image or a PDF file.
In order to cancel or object to the Face Mask violation fine in Saudi Arabia, you need to;
- Login to Absher account through https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” button under the “My Services” tab.
- Select the “General Services” tab.
- Click on the option “Messages and Documents“.
Now you need to fill out the newly opened form very carefully to dispute the mask fine in Saudi Arabia. Select the following two options;
- To: لجنة تظلم من قرارات مخالفة الإجراءات الاحترازية من فيروس کورونا
- Service Name: طلب تظلم من قرارات إيقاع العقوبات
- Subject: Remove Face Mask Violation Fine.
- Message: I was wearing the face mask when the officer approached me as you can see in the attached picture.
- Attachment: Attach the proof.
- Send: Click on the send button after filling in all the details.
Special characters not allowed: Remove all the (. ! ?, ‘ “ etc) special characters and you should be good to go.
If you have provided solid proof, the Saudi authorities would consider it and remove or cancel the face mask violation fine. Otherwise, you will have to pay the face mask violation fine.