Table of Contents
Register vaccine in Tawakkalna from abroad
All Iqama holders can register the vaccines they have taken abroad in the Tawakkalna application by uploading a vaccination certificate. In order to do that;
- Open https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/CoronaVaccineRegistration
- Scroll down and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Application Type: Saudi Resident
On the next page;
- Iqama ID: Iqama Number.
- Iqama Expiry Date: Enter the Iqama expiry date from Absher.
The system will fetch all your details while you will be required to enter your
- email address and;
- phone number.
The system will send a verification code through SMS and email.
- Vaccination Type: Enter the number of doses you have taken.
- Administered Country: Choose the country.
- First Dose Taken: Select the date accurately.
- Second Dose Taken: Select the date accurately
- Upload Passport Copy.
- First Dose Certificate.
- Final Dose Certificate with Saudi Embassy attestation.
Invalid Dosage Dates
While entering the vaccine dosage dates, if the minimum recommended duration is not maintained, the system will give the following error.
- “Invalid Dosage Dates“.
If the MOH accepts the documents, they will update the vaccination status of the Iqama holder in the Tawakkalna application and expat residents would be allowed to enter Saudi Arabia without going through the Institutional Quarantine.
However, if they are coming from any of the 13 banned countries, they would still be required to spend 14 days in another country before entering Saudi Arabia.
Register Coronavirus recovery in Tawakkalna
In case you have recovered from the COVID-19 outside Saudi Arabia in the preceding 6 months, you can still request the MOH to update it in your Tawakkalna account. In this way, you would not be required to go through the institutional quarantine after arriving in Saudi Arabia.
- MOH Email: [email protected]
All the required documents must be sent in PDF format;
- Passport Copy.
- Vaccination Certification.
- Iqama Copy.
- Mobile Number.
Terms and conditions
After the successful registration of your coronavirus vaccine taken abroad in Tawakkalna, you need to do Muqeem Vaccine registration before entering Saudi Arabia.
- The information provided in the vaccine registration form will be verified when the boarding pass is issued and at the ports of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- The failure to comply with these requirements may result in deportation from Saudi Arabia.
- It is required to carry an approved paper certificate to prove the vaccination, certified by the official health authorities in the countries of arriving travelers.
💉14-7-2021 Verified, Tawakalna Updated with Outside KSA Vaccine.
Case Study Timeline
- May 18 – 1st dose
- June 25 – 2nd dose
- (Total Gap 37 days)
Uploaded certificates without attestation – No reply and No update on Tawakalna.
July 10 – Attested and Uploaded on Eservices. (15 days gap between second dose and uploaded date)
July 12 – Status changed to immune in Tawakalna.