Table of Contents
You can register yourself or your dependents with Tawakkalna with or without Absher as well as verify or change their mobile number. Here is the procedure for Tawakkalna registration.
SDAIA Tawakkalna app is now mandatory to enter any public place in Saudi Arabia including shopping malls and offices.
Who can register in Tawakkalna app?
The following categories of people are allowed to register with the Tawakkalna application.
- Iqama Holders with their Iqama number.
- Visit Visa holders with their passport numbers.
- GCC citizens with their GCC card number.
- Saudi residents with expired Iqama.
- Expat workers with Huroob.
Register in Tawakkalna with Absher
The registration process with the Tawakkalna application is quite simple if you already have an Absher account.
- Install Tawakkalna Application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Open the app and click on “Sign up.”
- Select “Citizen / Resident“.
- Enter your Iqama number and date of birth, then click on “Next“.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile number.
- Create a password.
- Select your residence location.
- Answer a few health-related questions.
Tawakkalna registration without Absher
If you want to register in the Tawakkalna app without an Absher account, here is the procedure. Normally, this procedure is used to register dependents with the Tawakkalna application.
In this procedure, an Absher account holder or an existing Tawakkalna user will verify that the mobile number you are going to register with Tawakkalna belongs to you (explained below).
Now that person or your dependent can create an account with the Tawakkalna app using the first procedure explained above.
Verifying a mobile number for Tawakkalna
There are 2 ways to verify a Mobile number for Tawakkalna i.e. through Absher and through the Tawakkalna application.
- Log in to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” under My Services.
- Select “General Services“.
- Click on the “Register a Mobile Number for Tawakkalna“.
- Enter the Iqama Number or Border Number.
- Calendar Type: Gregorian.
- Select the Date of Birth as per the Iqama.
- Enter a new “Mobile Number” not registered with Absher before.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Next” button.
You can also request an existing Tawakklna user to verify your mobile number to register with the application. In order to do it,
- Download Tawakkalna Services from Playstore or iTunes.
- Click on the “Services” button.
- Select the “Certify Mobile Number” option.
- Choose the dependent and click on “Certify“.
- To verify a mobile number for someone else, click on “Certify another person“.
- Enter Iqama Number, Date of Birth, and the mobile number of the person.
Congratulations! You have successfully verified the mobile number to register with Tawakkalna without Absher.