Table of Contents
There are 4 different ways to load your Virgin mobile balance but the most famous one is still recharging the card by dialing the Recharge code.
Virgin mobile Recharge Code
The easiest way to load your balance is to dial the Virgin card recharge code and your balance will be immediately updated.
- Dial *101*Virgin-Voucher-No#
- Example: *101*1234567890#
You can also dial the code *101#.
- Press “1” to recharge using a card.
- Press “2” to recharge using a debit/credit card.
Using Virgin Application
The second way to recharge your Virgin mobile balance using a debit or credit card is through the application.
- Download the Virgin Application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Register your account.
- Click on the “Add Credit” button.
- Select the amount to load.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Add a new debit or credit card.
- Confirm the payment.
The third way to load Virgin balance is to call their helpline at 1789 and follow the instructions there.
- Call 1789.
Recharge Virgin prepaid using SADAD
You can also load your Mobily prepaid line through SADAD by;
- Select “Telecom and Internet” in the main category.
- and “Virgin Prepaid” in the service provider.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Activate the SADAD bill.
- Top-up the Mobily prepaid through SADAD.