Table of Contents
After getting a family visit visa from Saudi Arabia, you need to arrange the required documents and pay the fee to Etimad to process the visa. In this article, we have explained everything you need to know about the process to stamp your family visit visa through Etimad Pakistan.
Required documents for Etimad family visit visa
The following are the required documents to submit the family visit visa at Etimad Centers in Pakistan.
- Etimad Appointment.
- Visa Slip printed from MOFA Saudi Arabia.
- Original Passport with 6 months validity + copy.
- CNIC of the applicant + copy.
- Marriage certificate attested by the Pakistani Foreign Office.
- Passport + Iqama copy of the applicant in Saudi Arabia.
- Relationship evidence.
- Two Pics in the white background.
- Vaccination Card for children.
- Muqeem paper (screenshot of Absher account with dependent details)
Biometric verification is required to apply for all types of visas due to which all the applicants need to visit the Etimad Center in Pakistan.
Lounge Package v/s Normal Package
At the time of submission of the documents, the staff members will ask you to opt for the lounge package. The fee for the lounge package at Etimad Center is more than the normal fee.
Don’t be trapped in such a trick as there is hardly any difference between the duration of two methods of processing of the application.
Etimad family visit visa fee in 2020
In 2020, the Etimad Family Visa Fee in Pakistan is around PKR 40,000/- for a single-entry family visit visa.
Although the fee charged by the Saudi government in 2020 for a family visit visa is only SR 338 per passport, the applicant has to pay other charges such as insurance due to which Etimad charges around PKR 40,000.
It is important to mention here that the estimated visa fees keep on changing due to the fluctuating exchange rate of Pakistan Rupee.
Etimad Visa Processing Time
Etimad Visa Processing Time is around one week these days. Although the staff asks you to check back after 2 weeks, the actual Etimad visa processing time is not more than one week. They send you a message when the passport is ready for collection.
If your passport is not collected within 30 days from the Etimad Center, it will be returned to the Saudi Embassy.
Check Visa Stamping Status
After submitting the application to stamp the visa on your passport, you can check the visa stamping status with your passport number through the Enjaz website.
Many people don’t check the validity of the family visit visa stamped on their passport due to which their visa gets expired or they don’t renew it on time.
Is a return ticket required for a visit visa?
People coming to Saudi Arabia on a family visit visa are required to book a return ticket from their native country.
They can book the return ticket for a maximum period of 6 months even if the visa is issued for 1 month. Everyone knows that the visa can be extended up to a maximum period of 180 days.
No one checks if the family visit visa holder has the return ticket from the Saudi Immigration officers. However, they have a right to deport the visit visa holder if he is not traveling with a return ticket to Saudi Arabia.
Etimad Offices in Pakistan
There are 5 main Etimad offices in Pakistan and you need to select the one which is written on the family visit visa issued from Saudi Arabia.
- If your family visit visa is issued for Islamabad, you can go to Etimad Lahore, Peshawar and Islamabad.
- If your family visit visa is issued for Karachi, you can go to Etimad Quetta and Karachi.
Etimad Office Timings
- The timings of Etimad Offices – Monday to Thursday: 9 am to 2:30 pm.
- The timings of Etimad Offices on Friday: 9 am to 1:00 pm.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday.
Etimad Phone Numbers
- Etimad Islamabad Phone Numbers: +92-51-2285031, +92-51-2285032, +92-51-2285034, +92-51-2285062, +92-51-2285063, +92-51-2285064
- Etimad Lahore Phone Numbers: 0092-4237512732, 0092-4237512733, 0092-4237512734, 0092-4237512735, 0092-4237512737
- Etimad Karachi Phone Numbers: 0092-2132785640, 0092-2132785641, 0092-2135641682, +92-2135881461
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.