Table of Contents
In order to get a work visa for another country, you need to stamp visa protector in Pakistan by paying a certain fee and submitting the required documents as explained below;
What is visa protector?
You are legally required to stamp a visa protector from the Protectorate of Emigrants (PE) before traveling abroad on a work visa. A Pakistani cannot travel without this stamp to a foreign country on a work visa.
Required Documents for Visa Protector
First of all, you need to arrange the following documents to stamp visa protector in Pakistan;
- A filled Registration Form.
- Work Visa Document.
- Valid Passport.
- Valid CNIC.
- Valid CNIC of next of kin (wife, mother, father, etc).
- Employment contract/Offer letter accepted by the applicant.
- Bank Challan for Visa protector fee.
- Life Insurance document.
- NOC in the case of government servants.
- Police Character Verification Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Reports such as GAMCA medical report for a Saudi visa.
- Passport Sized Photo.
- Get one copy of each of these documents.
Protector fees in Pakistan
You will be required to pay many types of fees to stamp visa protectors in Pakistan;
- Welfare Fund (OPF) fee: Rs. 2,000.
- Life Insurance Premium: Rs. 2,500.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 2,500.
- OEC Fee: Rs. 200.
- Total visa protector fee in Pakistan: Rs. 7,200.
Stamp visa protector in Pakistan
1- Visit your local protectorate office early in the morning with all the required documents.
2- Submit the CNIC and Passport for document verification.
3- On the next window, submit all the documents to the designated windows.
4- Wait for a few hours until your passport is stamped.
After the visa protector stamp in Pakistan, you are allowed to travel abroad on a work visa.