If an expat has come to Saudi Arabia on a new iqama and already has a Saudi driving license on the old Iqama, he can simply change or renew it to the new Iqama.
In order to change the old driving license to a new Iqama in Saudi Arabia, an expat needs the following documents;
- Saudi driving license + copy.
- Old Iqama copy.
- New Iqama + copy.
- Payment of fee for Saudi Driving License.
- Efada Medical Test report.
- Muroor appointment with the purpose of استبدال رخصة قيادة.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Copy of your Passport.
- A filled form to change the driving license to a new iqama.
You can ask an agent sitting around the Muroor office to fill out the form to renew the driving license to a new iqama.
Pay the fee to transfer driving license to new Iqama
In order to pay the fee to change the driving license to a new Iqama through Al Rajhi bank;
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Select “Payments“.
- Press the “Government Payment” button.
- On the next page, select the following;
- Services: Driving License.
- Application Type: Issue License from Old License.
- Transaction Type: Payment.
- Beneficiary ID: Iqama Number.
- License Type: Private.
- Duration: 2, 5, or 10 years.
Visit the traffic police station
Once you have all the above-mentioned documents,
- Book a Muroor Appointment with the purpose: استبدال رخصة قيادة
- Visit the traffic police station.
- Present all your documents to the designated window.
- Pay SR 240 with a Mada card if your old driving license has expired.
- The officer will print the new driving license within a few minutes and keep the old license.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.