STC Bill payment was never so easy as you can check and pay the STC bill of your mobile, wifi or broadband online through your internet banking account. We are using the Internet Banking of Al Rajhi Bank but the procedure is more or less the same with every bank.
We have shared a video explaining the procedure to pay STC bill online, you can either watch the video or continue reading.
Log in to your Al Rajhi bank account and click on the Payments tab > SADAD > SADAD bills.
- Click on the “Add New Bills”.
- Enter the following settings on the new page;
- Filter by: Telecom and Internet.
- Utility Service Provider: STC.
- Bill Number: Account Number of STC.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
- Enter the verification code received as an SMS.
Go back to the home page and click on the Payments tab > SADAD > SADAD bills.
On this screen, you can check the STC postpaid bill amount online. Select the STC bill for which you want to make the payment and enter the amount in the box and click on the “Pay Selected Bill”.
A new page will open mentioning the amount of the STC bill you want to pay online. If everything is fine click on the “Confirm” button.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.