Table of Contents
Now in 2019, you can easily issue the final exit visa for your dependents and take a print paper or copy through Absher from Jawazat, Saudi Arabia.
Before we proceed further to explain the procedure to issue the final exit visa for dependents, it is important to know the things to do before and after the final exit visa issued.
If any of your dependents (wife, children) are living in Saudi Arabia, you need to pay the dependent’s fee for 2 months beyond the date you are applying for the final exit visa as the validity of the final exit visa is 60 days.
Let’s say, you are applying for a final exit visa in Saudi Arabia on the 1st of March, 2019, you need to pay the fee till the 30th April. I would recommend paying the fee to the 5th of May to be on the safe side. Recommended: How to pay the dependent fee in Saudi Arabia?
If you don't pay the dependent fee, you will not be able to issue the final exit visa and the system will show the error “AC3052E: insufficient funds”.
How to get final exit visa print for dependents?
You need to have an Absher or MOI account to issue final exit visa for dependents living in Saudi Arabia. If you don’t have an Absher account, you will have to register for it. The procedure to get you registered as explained in this link “How to register for Absher?”
Once the account is created, you need to login to your Absher or MOI account by entering your userID or Iqama number, password and the captcha code to issue final exit visa for dependents. An SMS will be sent to your mobile number with an authentication code which you need to enter the next screen. https://absher.sa
After the login, a new screen will be opened with different tabs from where you will have to click on the “Services” tab given under “Dependent Services” to issue the final exit visa.
In the next step to issue the final exit visa for dependents, a new screen will appear in front of your computer screen from where you will have to select “Visa Services”.
A new page will appear mentioning details of different types of visa you can process using this service along with its requirements. Just click on the “Next” button to issue the final exit visa for dependents. We have reproduced the requirements to issue the final exit visa here.
- Sponsor and Dependent status should not be dead, reported as absent or has Istiqdam violation.
- All traffic violations against dependent or sponsor must be paid.
- Sponsor or Dependent does not have any Earlier issued Visa Cancelation penalty
- Dependent should not have (Previous) Valid Visas
- Dependent should be present in the Kingdom at the time of issuance of visa
- Dependent Passport validity must be equal to or more than 60 days
- Dependent Iqama should be valid
- Fingerprint Enrolment status for all Male/female dependents/dependents above the age of 15 years should be present.
- The dependent must not have any registered vehicle in MOI system
Now on the next page, you will have to select the dependent for whom you want to process the final exit visa. Click on the “MORE DETAILS” button of the dependent for whom final exit visa is going to be issued.
In a drop-down menu, all the details related to this person will appear from where you need to click on the button “Issue Final Visa”.
As soon as you click on this button, a popup window will appear mentioning the name, iqama number and passport number of the dependent along with terms and condition for issuance of final exit. I have reproduced the term and conditions below. You will have to click on the “OK” button.
- Issued Visa should be used within 2 months from the date of issue or else fine will be applicable
- Issued Visa can be canceled with NO FINE within 2 months from date of issue
- Please make sure that the displayed name and passport number are the same as in your passport.
- Visa Holder MUST travel with all the dependents included in his/her passport.
- Clearance paper should be made for domestic labors
- The sponsor must damage the former residence permit (IQAMA) and will have full legal liability and accountability if it is found with any other resident
A new page will appear containing some terms again which can be read in the attached screenshot. You need to check the box of terms and conditions and click on the button “Issue Final Visa”
The next screen will appear giving a message that the final exit visa has been successfully issued for your dependents. You don’t need to print the paper of final exit visa in Saudi Arabia as the information has already been dispatched to the Jawazat and it is your responsibility to destroy iqama of the resident.
However, if you want to print the paper or get a soft copy for the final exit visa in Saudi Arabia, go back to the dashboard, select dependents tab and after that select the dependent for whom the visa has been issued by Jawazat. You will find an option to print the final exit visa there.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.