Table of Contents
Applying for a Turkey visit visa from Saudi Arabia is quite simple, as the Turkish visa requirements for Saudi Iqama holders are easier.
Note: People who have a valid visa from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland, can apply for a Turkish e-visa.
Requirements for Turkish Visa
The following are the requirements to apply for a Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia;
- Passport with 6 months validity + copy.
- Previously obtained Turkey, Schengen, UK, and USA visa copies (if any).
- Iqama with 3 months validity + copy.
- Exit re-entry visa covering the period of the trip.
- 2 photographs (5X5).
- Travel Insurance policy with $60,000 coverage (to be provided by VFS).
- Salary Certificate approved by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months. (explained below)
- Return flight ticket/reservation.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking.
- A print of the Saudi National Address.
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate from Sehaty.
- Marriage Certificate if applying with the family.
- School registration letter for the current academic year if applying with school-going children (given below 👇).
- Muqeem Paper.
- GOSI Certificate.
- Turkish Visa Checklist signed by the applicant.
There is no requirement for the minimum balance to be maintained in the bank statement to apply for a Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia. However, one should keep at least SR 10,000/applicant minimum balance for 3 months.
Schedule VFS Appointment
Once you have arranged all the required documents for Turkey Visit Visa, you can take the VFS appointment. To do this;
- Open: https://gatewayglobe.com/en/saudiarabia
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Click on the Mouse link.
- Register as a new user on the VFS website.
- Fill out the entire form.
- Pay the Turkey Visa fee.
Pay Turkey Visa fee.
At the end of scheduling the appointment, you need to pay the Turkish Visa fee.
- VFS Visa Processing Fee: SR 550.
- Courier Charges: SR 115.
- Travel Insurance fee: SR 225.
- SMS Notification: SR 7.
- Total Turkey Visa fee from Saudi Arabia: SR 897.
Visit VFS Office
All the applicants applying for the Turkish visa from Saudi Arabia must visit the VFS office at the time of the appointment.
At the VFS office, they will take your pictures and fingerprints and accept the applications.
Check Visa Stamping Status
You can check the Turkish visa stamping status through gateway globe passport tracking;
- Open: https://gatewayglobe.com/passport
- Enter the application Reference Number.
- Outscan to Embassy: The passport is with Embassy.
- Outscan to Courier: Passport is dispatched to you.
Collection of Passports
The visa processing time for a Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia is around 30 days. You will receive your passports along with the stamped visa of Turkey at your address.
Turkish Visa Validity
- Turkish Visa Validity: 90 days.
- Duration of Stay: 30 days.
After stamping a Turkish visa on your passport, you can travel within 90 days. The duration of stay on one trip would be 30 days.
Refund money for rejected visa
If the Turkish Embassy rejects your visa, you can claim a refund of the fee paid. Just download the below form and submit it to the same VFS office. The refund process will take 1-2 months.
15-Day Plan to Turkey
After getting the Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia, you can make the following 15-day plan. One of our followers shares it, and you can customize it as your choice.
- 6 days in Istanbul.
- 3 days in Fethiye Beach.
- 3 days in Cappadocia.
- 3 days in Anatolia.
- Not good for kids less than 10 years as they get tired and bored.
- Plan a 6 nights stay in Istanbul.
- Book a flight to Istanbul Airport not at Sabiha Gochkan Airport.
- Book a hotel near Taksim Square or Istiklal Street.
- Keep 10 lira for the trolley as they don`t have change.
- Buy a Metro Istanbul card.
- Travel by Bus from the airport to Taksim Square with the help of Google Maps.
Day 01 – Istanbul
Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, top (Sultan Ahmet Area), grand bazaar, Topkapi palace museum.
Day 02 – Istanbul
Istiklal Street, bakarkoy market (cheap original clothes). Galata Bridge, Galata Tower, spice Bazar, fresh fish sandwiches, baklawa.
Day 03 – Istanbul
By bus to Bursa (2 hours), same-day trip (Ertugrul Museum on the way). World’s longest cable car in Bursa, Central Bazaar, Othaman time decorated tombs, Soak in a Hammam (Turkish Bath).
Day 04 – Istanbul
Princess Island: van will pick you up from the hotel at 9 AM and drop at 6 PM. Cost: 700 Lira/Person with lunch.
Day 05 – Istanbul
Bosphorus evening tour (3 to 4 hours) by boat, dance show, golden horn.
Day 06 – Fethiye Beach
Arrive at Fethiye Beach through Pegasus Airline from Sabiha Gochkan Airport to Dalaman City Airport.
Take a taxi (45 min. drive) to Oludeniz Beach for 3 night stay at (Sea Front) Hotel in Oludeniz Beach (Blue Lagoon).
Day 07 – Fethiye Beach
Scuba, Paragliding, Boat. Cable car not recommended), visit islands, shopping.
Day 08 – Fethiye Beach
Safari tour: 9 AM to 6 PM, 450 Lira/ Person with lunch (Cover waterfalls, water fight, mud bath, historical places, touch fishes, lunch on the river, etc.) Extra 250/person (I guess) for rafting (can go with kids).
Day 09 – Antalya
3 nights stay in Antalya with white sand and hot water bath. Hire a private taxi for a full day to visit Pamukkale. Go from Fethiye to Pamukkale (3.5 hours) and then from Pamukkale to Antalya (3.5 hours), with beautiful sceneries and weather on the way.
Day 10 – Antalya
Buy Antalya Card/cart for the metro, old city walks, and waterfall, and visit tour operators.
Day 11 – Antalya
Bazaar for chill only.
Day 12 – Cappadocia
Arrive in Cappadocia through Pegasus Airline, 1 night at Elite Cave Suites, a cave hotel in Goreme (Dervish Cave Suites), and Visit Goreme Open Air Museum, Monks Valley, Kizil Cukur (Red Valley).
Day 13 – Cappadocia
2 nights at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Pigeon Valley, Underground cities of Cappadocia, Selime Monastery, Derinkuyu (underground city)
Day 14 – Cappadocia
Hot Air Balloon (kids not allowed), Ihlara Valley, Green Valley.
Day 15 – Istanbul