Table of Contents
Many banks and insurance companies require you to check or print proof of your national address registered in Saudi Arabia. Here is how to do it;
Print National Address with Absher
In order to check your national address through Absher;
- Login to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on “My Services“.
- Select “General Services“.
- Choose “National Address Service“.
On the next page, the system will show you the National Address.
- Click on the “Select” button.
- Press the button: Print the proof of the national address.
- Click on the “Print” button.
Check National Address through SPL
In order to check the Saudi National Address for banks, insurance companies, or some other use;
- Login to account https://eservices.splonline.com.sa/en/Account/Login
- Click on the “menu” icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “National Address“.
- Click on the “Print Proof of National Address“.
- On the next page, you would be able to see the proof of address.
You can either download the proof of the registered national address in Saudi Arabia or take its hard copy with you. It would look like this.
Check National Address through Tawakkalna
You can also download or print your Saudi National Address through the Tawakkalna application. In order to do it;
- Download Tawakkalna Services from Playstore or iTunes.
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab.
- Select “National Address” from the options.
- On the next page, you can check your registered national address.
- Click o the “Share Address” button to share it with others.
It is better to keep a copy of the national address proof on the mobile either in PDF or Image format so that you can use it at the time of need.