Table of Contents
You can check and take a print exit re-entry visa for your dependents through Absher Account and for yourself through the Jawazat website (explained below). Here is the procedure;
Do we need a print?
- Do we need a print of the re-entry visa while exiting KSA? NO
- Do immigration authorities outside KSA need the print of exit re-entry? YES
That's why make sure to keep one hard or soft copy of the visa with you while traveling out of Saudi Arabia.
Print exit re-entry visa for Dependents
In order to print the re-entry visa for your dependents;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” tab under Family Members.
- Select “Visa Services” from the given options.
- Click on the “Next” button.
On the next screen, locate the dependent and click on “More Details”.
A drop-down information tab will appear with the option to print a visa. Click on the “Print Visa” button.
Finally, the exit re-entry visa of the selected dependent will appear on your screen and you can take a print of it now.
Check exit re-entry visa for yourself
Since you cannot access the Absher account from outside Saudi Arabia, you can also use this method to print an exit re-entry visa for yourself or your dependents. In order to do that;
- Open the website https://muqeem.sa/.
- Check Using: Iqama Number.
- Cross match by: Select any of the following;
- Visa Number.
- Passport Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Iqama Expiry Date.
- Visa Expiry Date.
On the next page, you would be able to check all the details of the exit reentry visa without accessing your Absher. You can simply take a screenshot or print this page to show it to an immigration officer.