Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia has started the census for the year 2022. Saudi Census 2022 form will be filled in the following 3 steps out of which 2 are mandatory and one is optional.
Heavy Fines: The Saudi government will impose heavy fines on people who disrupt the census work, refuse to provide the required data or provide incorrect data.
Step 1: Log in to Saudi Census
In order to fill Saudi Census 2022 form;
- Open: https://survey.saudicensus.sa/en/
- Enter your Absher Username and password to verify your identity.
- Enter your phone number and email.
Step 2: Confirm your Address
In step 2, you need to confirm your registered address.
- Click on the “Confirm Address” button.
- Check the address on the next page.
- Answer two questions at the bottom of the page.
If you don’t find your current address here, you need to update your national address.
Step 3: Confirm family members
In the next step to fill out the Saudi Census form, you need to;
- Click on “My Household Members“.
- Check the names and Iqama numbers of your dependents.
- Click on the “Exclusion” button, if any of them has permanently left Saudi Arabia.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to proceed.
Step 4: Census Questionnaire
In the last step, the system will ask you to answer a questionnaire for the Saudi Census. This is an optional step and you may answer those questions in 5 mins.