In an attempt of taking his own life, a Pakistani expat had swallowed cement slurry. It could be a life-taking attempt as the cement would become hard in the stomach and intestine.
However, his suicidal attempt was made unsuccessful by the outperforming doctors of the King Abdul Aziz Hospital in Jeddah.
He was rushed to the hospital in an emergency. Several tests and X-Rays were taken, and it took 3 hours to operate on the patient. The cement was taken out of the stomach and the intestine.
The doctors briefed that a layer of cement was formed in the stomach while the cement was stuck in the intestine.
The Pakistani, whose identity has not been disclosed is in his thirties. He is now out of danger and on his way to recovery.
Source: Gulf News
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.