Table of Contents
Now you can fill an online form to open the SABB bank account and visit any of their branches to collect the ATM. Here is the process;
Following are the requirements to open a SABB Bank account online;
- A Valid Iqama.
- An active Absher account.
- A valid National Address Registration.
- A valid Mobile Number.
Opening a SABB Bank Account
In order to open a SABB bank account online, you need to fill a lengthy form. Here is the step by step guide to fill the form;
- Open the link: https://eform.sabb.com/ao/
- Click on “New Application“.
- Answer all the 3 questions in “Yes“.
Step 1: Personal Information
- Select Nationality.
- The continent of Residence: Asia.
- Country of Residence: Saudi Arabia.
Step 2: ID Information
At this stage of filling the online form to open a SABB bank account, select the following;
- ID Type: Iqama.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Place of ID Issuance: The place where your company is registered.
- ID Expiry Date in Gregorian: Leave it blank.
- ID Expiry Date in Hijri: Check Iqama Expiry Date.
Step 3: Birth Information
- Select the country of Birth.
- Gregorian Date of Birth: Write the DOB as per Iqama.
- Hijri Date of Birth: Leave it blank.
- Education Level: Select the level according to your formal education.
Step 4: Contact Information
- Add your contact information.
- Add the contact information of someone to whom the bank should contact if they are not able to reach you.
Step 5: Employment Details
In the next step to open a SABB bank account online, you would be required to fill the following;
- Occupation Sector: Private.
- Occupation: Select the profession nearest to your Iqama profession.
- Occupation Joining Date: Write the date only in gregorian.
- Select the Employer Name.
- Employer’s phone number.
- Primary Monthly Income Type: Salary.
- Monthly Salary: Write your gross salary.
- Other Source of Income: No.
- Purpose of Account: Saving.
- Account Type: Current.
On the next page, enter the address information of your permanent address in the home country.
Step 6: Anticipated Monthly Financial Activity
Now at the final stage of opening a SABB bank account online, you need to answer a few questions;
- Anticipated Deposits: Monthly Salary.
- Anticipated Withdrawals: Monthly Salary.
- Relationship with other banks: No.
- FATCA and CRS: No.
Visit the Branch
Congratulations! You have successfully filled the SABB Bank account online. Now visit any of the SABB Branches along with the following documents to complete the process and get the ATM.
- Valid Iqama.
- Copy of the Passport.