Table of Contents
The account opening in ANB (Arab National Bank) and Telemoney was never so easy as it is today as you can do it online without visiting a branch.
You can submit an application to open a salary or current account online with ANB if the following conditions are met;
- A Valid Iqama.
- An active Absher account.
- A valid National Address Registration.
- Copy of the Passport.
Opening an ANB bank account online
In order to open a salary or current account in ANB bank; click on this
- Click on “Open your Account Now“.
Now Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “Proceed” button.
On the next page of ANB accounting opening form, you will have to answer 6 questions. Generally, the answer to all of them is a “NO“.
Now the ANB system will take you to the Nifaz website where you need to enter your Absher username and password to authenticate your identity.
After the successful authentication, the next step in opening a current or salary bank account with ANB is to enter the following information;
- Personal Information (as per the passport and Iqama).
- Job Information (total salary etc.)
Now, the system will ask you if you want your Debit card to collect from one of the ANB branches or to be delivered through courier.
That’s it, you have successfully opened a bank account with Arab National Bank online. The system will issue you an account and IBAN number.
Opening an ANB bank by visiting a branch
Sometimes the system does not allow an applicant to open an account online and request them to visit one of their branches for the same.
Make sure to print the error message and then visit any of their branches with your Iqama and the passport copy.
Opening a Telemoney Account
Now, there is no need to visit a Telemoney office to open an account as you can do it online through the application.
- Download the Telemoney App from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Click on the “Open a Telemoney Account” button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Answer the 6 questions.
- Enter your Absher username and password on Nifaz website.
- Follow the rest of the process to open a telemoney account online.