Table of Contents
Now there is no need to visit a branch to open an Alinma bank account as the entire process is online. Here is the process;
You can submit an application to open an account if the following conditions are met;
- A Valid Iqama.
- An active Absher account.
- A valid National Address Registration.
- A valid Mobile Number.
Alinma Bank online account opening
In order to open the bank account online;
- Open the website: https://online.alinma.com/icustaq-selfservice/
- Click on “Open Your Account Now“.
Step 1: Iqama Details
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Issue Country: Saudi Arabia.
- Issue Place: The city of Head Office of your employer.
Step 2: Personal Information
At this stage of filling the online form;
- Enter the Date of Birth as per Iqama.
- Country of Birth.
- Place of Birth = City of Birth.
Step 3: National Address
- Enter the registered National Address.
- Enter the address in the home country.
- Write your Mobile Number.
Step 4: Employment Information
At this stage of opening an Alinma bank account online enter the following;
- Employment Type: Private.
- Employer Name.
- Start Date: Joining Date.
- Occupation: Select the profession nearest to your Iqama profession.
- Income Source: Allowance.
- Enter the amount of salary and how frequently you get it.
- Purpose of Account Opening: Payroll.
- Do you have any accounts with other banks: Yes/No.
Step 5: Alinma ID
- Now choose your 11 digits Alinma ID without any alphabet or symbol.
Step 6: FATCA & CRS
Answer the questions related for Self-Certification and Declaration form. The answer to all the questions in most oft he cases is “NO“.
- Scroll down and click on “Submit Application“.
- Now the system will take you to the Nifaz website.
- Enter your Absher username and Password to authenticate it.
Congratulations! You have successfully opened a new Alinma Bank account online.
- Note down the your account details.
- Select the way you want to receive your ATM Card.