You can open a UAE bank account on the basis of Saudi Iqama without taking UAE residency through Emirates NBD bank.
To open a UAE bank account on the basis of Saudi Iqama, you need the following;
- Salary Certificate stamped by Chamber of Commerce.
- Saudi Iqama digital copy.
- Passport copy.
- Six months’ bank statement stamped by the bank.
- House Rental contract.
- Electricity Bill registered in your name.
- Print of Saudi National Address.
- Minimum Salary: SR 15,000.
Once you have arranged all the above-mentioned requirements, visit any Emirates NBD bank branch in Saudi Arabia.
- Take the token for account opening.
- Explain the purpose of your visit to the officer.
- Fill out the detailed form of Emirates NBD Bank – UAE.
- Submit all the required documents to the branch.
The Emirates NBD bank branch in Saudi Arabia will send your file to the UAE head office for approval to open a UAE account based in Saudi Iqama.
Once the due process is complete, you must download the Emirates NBD UAE application to log in to your account. The entire process might take up to two weeks.
Features of UAE bank account
Once the account is opened, you can easily transfer funds to and from your UAE bank account.
- The account will be opened in the AED currency.
- You can also withdraw cash from the ATM like any other bank account.
- You can keep your savings in the UAE.
- You can invest in the UAE stock market through this.
- You can invest in the UAE real estate market.