Alinma Pay is a digital e-wallet that offers debit cards, wallet-to-wallet, and local and international transfers to its customers. Here is how to open a bank account with Alinma Pay in Saudi Arabia;
Open Alinma Pay E-wallet account
In order to open a new Alinma Pay e-wallet account;
- Download the Alinma Pay application from Playstore or iTunes.
- Open the application.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter the following details;
- Full Name.
- Mobile Number.
- Iqama Number.
- Email address.
- Enter the verification code received on your mobile.
In case you already have an Alinma Bank account, the process to open an Alinma Pay E-wallet account is simpler.
- Click on the “Yes” button if you already have an Alinma Bank account.
In case you do not have an Alinma Bank account, the system will open the Nifaz website;
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Absher Password.
- Verify the Absher account by entering the code.
That’s it, you have successfully opened your Alinma Pay E-wallet account.
Alinma Pay is owned by Alinma Bank and offers the following;
- Adding money with a debit card is free.
- Adding money with a credit card requires a fee.
- Local Bank Transfers.
- International Bank Transfers.