Alinma Pay is a digital e-wallet that offers debit cards, wallet-to-wallet, and local and international transfers to its customers. Here is how to open a bank account with Alinma Pay in Saudi Arabia;
Open Alinma Pay E-wallet account
In order to open a new Alinma Pay e-wallet account;
- Download the Alinma Pay application from Playstore or iTunes.
- Open the application.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter the following details;
- Full Name.
- Mobile Number.
- Iqama Number.
- Email address.
- Enter the verification code received on your mobile.
In case you already have an Alinma Bank account, the process to open an Alinma Pay E-wallet account is simpler.
- Click on the “Yes” button if you already have an Alinma Bank account.
In case you do not have an Alinma Bank account, the system will open the Nifaz website;
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Absher Password.
- Verify the Absher account by entering the code.
That’s it, you have successfully opened your Alinma Pay E-wallet account.
Alinma Pay is owned by Alinma Bank and offers the following;
- Adding money with a debit card is free.
- Adding money with a credit card requires a fee.
- Local Bank Transfers.
- International Bank Transfers.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.