Meem offers a digital wallet along with all digital banking services including local and international transfers and credit cards. Here is how to open a Meem Bank account in Saudi Arabia;
Open a Meem Bank account
In order to open a new digital banking account with Meem;
- Download the Meem application from Playstore or iTunes.
- Open the application.
- Click on “Apply Now“.
- Click on “Open your Account“.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Verify your mobile number with the OTP.
Enter the following details on the next page to open an account Meem bank;
- Enter Iqama number.
- Approve the authentication request through Nafath App.
- Select Employed.
- Employer Name: Others.
- Enter your Employer Name.
- Work Sector: Private.
- Job Title: near to Iqama Profession.
- Date of Joining: Gregorian and Hijri Calendar.
- Source of Income: Salary.
- Enter your Address.
On the last page;
- Expected Monthly Deposit: Gross Salary.
- Expected Monthly Withdrawals: Gross Salary.
On the next page the Meem bank system will ask you several questions. The answer to all these questions is “NO“.
That’s it, your Meem Bank account has been opened successfully.