If your Pakistani ID card has expired, the NICOP renewal process is quite simple which requires submitting some documents and paying the due fee to NADRA.
- NICOP stands for National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis.
- The old NICOP + copy.
- Passport Copy.
- Iqama copy (if any).
- NICOP + Passport copy of parents in case of a dependent.
Pakistani ID card fee in Saudi Arabia
The fee for the renewal of Pakistani ID Card (NICOP) in Saudi Arabia is;
- SR 96 for Urgent NICOP – delivered in 30 days.
- SR 182 for Executive NICOP – delivered in 15 days.
Manual Procedure for NICOP
Although NADRA offices are not too crowded these days, still you should consider taking a NADRA appointment for the renewal of NICOP.
Visit NADRA Office
Visit the NADRA office at the time of your appointment along with the above-mentioned documents.
- NADRA Jeddah Location: https://goo.gl/maps/zJgWHzkC8FbLXPxM7
- NADRA Office Time: 8 am to 3 pm.
- One of the parents should be accompanied by children.
- Pay the fee for the renewal of NICOP.
- The second window will take the picture of the applicant.
- Visit the Biometrics window if your age is above 15.
- Visit the Data Entry Window. After entering the details; they will print a form for you and ask you to sign it.
- Submit copies of the required documents and the signed form to them.
- They will prepare a file and ask you to visit a designated officer. The officer might ask you a few questions and then sign the form.
You are done with the NICOP renewal process in Saudi Arabia. You need to visit them on the date mentioned on your token to collect the NICOP.
- NICOP Collection Time: 8 am to 3 pm.