If you want to drive a bike in Saudi Arabia, you will have to obtain a motorcycle driving license. Here is the detailed procedure.
Requirements for Saudi Motorcycle License
You need to fulfill the following requirements to get a bike license in Saudi Arabia;
- Minimum Age for a motorcycle license: 16 years.
- Efada medical report for driving license.
- 4 photographs with a white background.
- Payment of fee (explained below).
- A letter from the guardian (for dependents).
- A letter from the employer (if related to work).
- A police clearance certificate issued by the Saudi police.
- Original Iqama + copy.
- Passport copy.
- Filled Application form for driving license.
Visit Dallah Driving School
When you have all the above-mentioned documents, visit the Dallah Driving School near your place.
- An agent sitting in front of the school can fill the driving license form for SR 15.
- Submit all the documents to the designated window.
- If all the documents are complete, the officer will assign a date and time for the motorcycle driving test.
Motorcycle driving license test
The motorcycle driving license test in Saudi Arabia is divided into two parts;
- In the first part of the test, you have to drive a bike between 5 cones placed in a straight line with a sufficient gap.
- In the second part of the bike driving license test in Saudi Arabia, several circles are placed on the land and you have to drive between them without touching the lines.
- Get the print of the motorcycle license after passing the test.
Fee for the bike license in Saudi Arabia
The fee for the motorcycle driving license in Saudi Arabia is SR 200 for 10 years. In order to pay the fee through Al Rajhi bank;
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Click on the three dots on the left-upper corner.
- Select “Payments”.
- Press the “Government Payments” button.
- Services: Driving License.
- Application Type: Issue License.
- Transaction Type: Payment.
- Beneficiary ID: Iqama Number.
- License Type: Motor Cycle.
- Duration: 10 years.