Table of Contents
If you are running short of balance, you can always get Mobily emergency credit, or take an advance balance/loan up to SR 30. Only prepaid customers can borrow load from Mobily.
Mobily Advance Balance Codes
SR 5 Mobily Emergency Credit
- Dial the code *405# or;
- Type “405” in a message and send it to 1100.
- SR 1 fee + SR 5 loan balance is deducted upon the next recharge.
- Dial mobily advance balance code *430# or;
- Type “430” in a message and send it to 1100.
- SR 6 fee + SR 30 Mobily emergency credit is deducted upon the next recharge.
To borrow 300 MB data load for 7 days against SR 10;
- Dial the code *403# or;
- Type “403” in a message and send it to 1100.
- SR 1 fee + SR 10 Mobily advance balance is deducted upon the next recharge.
Mobily Emergency Credit through Application
In order to take Mobily Emergency Credit through the application;
- Install Mobily Application from PlayStore or iTunes.
- Enter your mobile number and log in.
- Click on “My Line” at the bottom.
- Select “Emergency Credit” from the options.
- Select the emergency credit or internet.
Check Mobily Emergency Credit Balance
In order to check the remaining emergency credit load;
- Dial *400#;
- Press “2”.
- See the remaining emergency credit balance on the screen.
Mobily Loan Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria to borrow load from Mobily;
- Mobily customer for at least 3 months.
- The current balance is less than SR 2.
- Recharge more than SR 30 monthly.
In order to check if you are eligible to get Mobily Emergency Credit;
- Dial *400#;
- Press “4”.
- Check the eligibility status on the screen.