Seeing Jannah or a garden of heaven in your dream is a pleasant experience and it has a special meaning in Islam.
Gardens of Heaven
As per Islam, seeing gardens and rivers of heaven in a dream indicates that the dreamer will prosper in the world and the hereafter.
Seeing yourself entering a beautiful garden in a dream but it is not known if it is Jannah is similar to that of entering Jannah in Islam.
- If he sees rivers and gardens in abundance his prosperity level would be greater.
- Seeing yourself drinking from the canals of Jannah in a dream means that all his rightful wishes both in the world and hereafter would be fulfilled and he will be blessed with dignity.
If one sees himself entering Jannah in a dream, it means that he is a pious person and Allah is showing him the reward of staying on the right path.
- Wearing the clothes of heaven in a dream is interpreted to gain prosperity in the world as well in the hereafter.
- Seeing yourself eating or distributing the fruits of Jannah in a dream signifies their greatness of virtue of Islam, kindness, and excellence in behavior and deeds.
- Having the fruits of heaven but not being able to eat them in a dream is an indication of attaining the knowledge of Islam but not being able to benefit from it.
- If all the doors of Jannah are opened in a dream, as per Islam it indicates that his parents are happy with him.
Not able to enter Heaven
The closed doors of heaven in a dream indicate that the parents of the dreamer will die.
- If one door is closed and the other opened then it means that one of his parents will die.
Disclaimer: The material used for the interpretation of dreams has been extracted from the Ibn Sirin book for dream interpretations. You can read the book here.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.