Seeing Jannah or a garden of heaven in your dream is a pleasant experience and it has a special meaning in Islam.
Gardens of Heaven
As per Islam, seeing gardens and rivers of heaven in a dream indicates that the dreamer will prosper in the world and the hereafter.
Seeing yourself entering a beautiful garden in a dream but it is not known if it is Jannah is similar to that of entering Jannah in Islam.
- If he sees rivers and gardens in abundance his prosperity level would be greater.
- Seeing yourself drinking from the canals of Jannah in a dream means that all his rightful wishes both in the world and hereafter would be fulfilled and he will be blessed with dignity.
If one sees himself entering Jannah in a dream, it means that he is a pious person and Allah is showing him the reward of staying on the right path.
- Wearing the clothes of heaven in a dream is interpreted to gain prosperity in the world as well in the hereafter.
- Seeing yourself eating or distributing the fruits of Jannah in a dream signifies their greatness of virtue of Islam, kindness, and excellence in behavior and deeds.
- Having the fruits of heaven but not being able to eat them in a dream is an indication of attaining the knowledge of Islam but not being able to benefit from it.
- If all the doors of Jannah are opened in a dream, as per Islam it indicates that his parents are happy with him.
Not able to enter Heaven
The closed doors of heaven in a dream indicate that the parents of the dreamer will die.
- If one door is closed and the other opened then it means that one of his parents will die.