Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia has launched the procedure for local Hajj registration for 2023.
Requirements for Hajj
- Valid Iqama or Saudi National Card.
- The pilgrim must be free from chronic diseases.
- Eligible to perform Hajj as per Absher.
Local Hajj Registration 2023
The local hajj registration started on Jan 05, 2023. At this stage, priority would be given to those Iqama holders who have never performed Hajj before.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Open the Hajj Registration URL: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/
- Click on the “Booking” button.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Write the captcha code.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Now enter the verification code sent to your mobile.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 2: Add Companion
In case you are planning to perform Hajj with any of your family members, you need to add up to 13 companions here. People who have ever performed Hajj before can register only with a companion who has never done so.
- Click on “Add Hajj Companion“.
- Enter the Iqama Number of the companion.
- Select the Date of Birth of the companion.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- On the next page, select the male Mahram relation.
Step 3: Add a Package
At this stage for local Hajj registration for the year 2023, you can select a Hajj agent from the type of package you desire.
- Click on “Add Package“.
- Select the Departure City.
- Sort by: Price Low to High.
- Click on “Add” button.
Step 4: Add Bank Account Details
Please enter your IBAN account, this will be used in case of reservation cancellation to automatically refund your amount
Step 5: Payment Type
At this stage for local Hajj registration for the year 2023, you can select one of the two payment types i.e. Full Payment or partial payment. In case of partial payment, the following would be the payment schedule;
- 20% within 72 hours of booking.
- 40% before 29 Jan 2023.
- 40% before 01 May 2023.
Hajj Packages 2023
Saudi Arabia has launched 4 packages for local Hajj registration for 2023 i.e.
- Economical Camps: SR 3,465 + 15% VAT = SR 3,985.
- Normal Camps: SR 7,037 + 15% VAT = SR 8,093.
- Developed Camps: SR 9,214 + 15% VAT = SR 10,596.
- Towers (Mina): SR 11,435 + 15% VAT = SR 13,150.
Cancel Hajj Registration
In case you have changed your mind, you can cancel or update your local hajj registration. In order to do it;
- Click on: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/LHB/pages/registration.xhtml
- Enter Iqama Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth.
- The system will bring your submitted application.
- Scroll down and click on the “Delete Request“.
- Click on the “Delete Request” again.
That’s it, you have successfully canceled your Hajj registration.
The charges to cancel the local hajj registration for 2023 are as follows;
- After the payment: 67.85 SAR electronic service fees per pilgrim.
- After 15 Shawwal: 10% of the hajj registration fee.
- After 15 Dhul Hijjah: 100% of the hajj registration fee.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.