Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia has launched the procedure for local Hajj registration for 2022. Only 1 million Saudi Citizens and Iqama holders from 160 countries would perform Hajj this year.
Requirements for Hajj
- Valid Iqama or Saudi National Card.
- Age: less than 65 Years.
- The pilgrim must be free from chronic diseases.
- No Hospitalization during the previous 6 months.
- Hajis must have an Immune status on Tawakkalna.
- Never performed Hajj before.
Although as per the Ministry of Hajj, they will allow only those pilgrims who have never performed Hajj for local registration in 2022, I would suggest you to check the Hajj Eligibility and apply if you are allowed from the Absher platform even if you have performed Hajj before.
If they do not get the required applicants, they may allow you to perform Hajj this year.
Local Hajj Registration 2022
The Hajj registration will be done in 2 phases. In the first phase, the electronic portal will be available starting from 03 June 2022 until 12 June 202. It is not a final registration.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Open the Hajj Registration URL: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Write the captcha code.
- Click on “Create New Account“.
- Now enter the verification code sent to your mobile.
- Registration completed successfully.
Step 2: Add Companion
In case you are planning to perform Hajj with any of your family members, you need to add up to 15 companions here.
- Click on “Add Hajj Companion“.
- Enter the Iqama Number of the companion.
- Select the Date of Birth of the companion.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- On the next page, select the male Mahram relation.
Step 3: Add a Package
At this stage for local Hajj registration for the year 2022, you can select up to 10 Hajj agents from the type of package you desire.
- Click on “Add Package“.
- Sort by: Price Low to High.
- Select up to 10 Hajj agents.
- Click on “Save & Return“.
Step 4: Add a Price Range
In case you are not nominated by any of the selected Hajj agents, you will be assigned a package based on your specified price range.
- Click on “Add Price Range Package“.
- Set the price range.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Step 5: Add Adahi
In case you want to perform the sacrifice of an animal (Adahi), you can pay for it with local hajj registration and they will do this on your behalf. People performing Hajj Ifrad do not require a sacrifice.
- The cost of Adahi: SR 809.
- Click on “Add Adahi“.
- Add Hadee for the sacrifice for Hajj.
- Add ODHIA for the sacrifice on Eid ul Adha.
- Select “FEDIA” to perform Damm.
- On the next page, click on “Send Request“.
This is a preliminary submission and is not a final registration. Registration is not considered until the issuance of the final approval after ensuring that health and regulatory standards are met, and the result of the submission will be notified through a text message on your mobile phone.
Hajj Packages 2022
Saudi Arabia has launched 3 packages for local Hajj registration for 2022 i.e.
- Hospitality 2 (Camps): SR 9,098 + 15% VAT = SR 10,462.
- Hospitality 1 (Camps): SR 11,970 + 15% VAT = SR 13,765.
- Towers (Mina): SR 13,943 + 15% VAT = SR 16,034.
Cancel Hajj Registration
In case you have changed your mind, you can cancel or update your local hajj registration. In order to do it;
- Click on: https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa/LHB/pages/registration.xhtml
- Enter Iqama Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth.
- The system will bring your submitted application.
- Scroll down and click on the “Delete Request“.
- Click on the “Delete Request” again.
That’s it, you have successfully canceled your Hajj registration.