Saudi Arabia has announced to start issuing tourist visas to fully vaccinated travelers starting from Aug 1, 2021, with the following conditions;
4 Conditions to get a Saudi Tourist Visa
1- The Tourist must be fully vaccinated with any of the following sets of doses.
- 2 doses of Pfizer BioNTech.
- 2 doses of Oxford AstraZeneca.
- 2 doses of Moderna.
- 1 dose of Johnson s Janssen.
- 2 doses of Sinopharm + 1 dose of either Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnsons Janssen, or Moderna.
- 2 doses of Sinovac + 1 dose of either Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnsons Janssen, or Moderna.
2- There is no institutional quarantine as the tourist is fully vaccinated.
3- The tourist must complete Muqeem vaccine registration before arrival to Saudi Arabia.
4- A negative PCR test within 72 hours before the flight is required to get the boarding pass.
How to apply for a Saudi Tourist Visa?
The interested tourists can apply for a Saudi tourist visa through visitsaudi.com.
Is it applicable to India, Pakistan, and 13 countries?
Can people from the 13 banned countries including India and Pakistan get tourist visas to Saudi Arabia?
Yes, anyone can get a tourist visa. However, if any visa holder has been to any of the following 13 countries, he would be required to spend 14 days in another country to get entry to Saudi Arabia.
- South Africa
- The UAE.