King Salman has approved a project with the name King Salman mosque in the capital of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Location: King Salman mosque will be built in the new campus of the International Islamic University (IIU) located in the H10 sector of Islamabad.
Cost: The total cost of the project is expected to be $32 million.
- $32 million = SR 120 million.
- $32 million = PKR 5 billion.
- Prayer Hall 1: 4,000 men with 4,500 square meters.
- Prayer Hall 2: 2,000 women with 2,300 sq meters.
- Outdoor Yards: 6,000 people with 4,500 square meters.
- Conference Hall: 500 people with 2,800 square meters.
Library: In addition to that, a library will be built in the name of King Salman with the size of 2,800 sq meters.
Conference Hall: It also has a conference hall named after Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman, in addition to administrative facilities and ancillary services.
— واس الأخبار الملكية (@spagov) May 7, 2021