Table of Contents
Seeing yourself die in a dream or dreaming of someone dying who is still alive in a dream has a special Islamic meaning as explained below.
Seeing yourself die in a dream
- As per Prophet Daniyal عليه السلام, if you see yourself dying in a dream in a way that people are crying about your death, then you are wrapped in a coffin and buried in a grave represents the weakness of Islam.
- Seeing yourself die in a dream where people are not crying at the death has an Islamic meaning that the person will not enjoy the bounties of this world.
- If you see that people have given you a death bath in a dream, it represents that the person will repent of his sins.
- If you see that after the burial, people have returned to their houses, leaving you in the grave, it means that the dreamer will never repent of his sins.
- According to Jabir bin Maghrabi رحمة الله عليه, sudden death in a dream is a good sign for Muslims.
- If a woman sees that she died in pregnancy in a dream, it means she will deliver a baby boy.
- To die in a dream at a mosque shows that the person will die while his heart will be full of Iman
Dream about someone dying who is still alive
According to Islam, the meaning of seeing a dream about someone dying who is still alive could be one of the following;
- It may be a reflection of changes or transformations happening in the person’s life.
- The dream may also be a metaphorical representation of the end of a particular phase in the person’s life.
- It may signify the dreamer’s own fears or anxieties about the loss of the person.
Ultimately, the meaning behind such a dream is highly dependent on the individual’s own experiences and emotions.
Seeing Janaza in a dream
According to Ibrahim Karmani رحمة الله عليه, the number of people at the Janaza or funeral of the dreamer has a great influence on its Islamic meaning.
- The more the people at his death, the more will be the people under his domination and influence.
- The heavy dead body represents that the person is cruel to others.
- The lighter dead body represents that the person is kind to others.
Getting a Life after death
If you see yourself getting a new life after death in a dream, it means that the dreamer will either;
- repent upon his sins.
- have a long life.
Struggling with death
According to Jabir bin Maghrabi رحمة الله عليه, if a person sees that (painful) death has approached him in his dream, yet he is struggling with it represents hardships and problems.
Death of a family member
According to Ibrahim Karmani رحمة الله عليه, if you see yourself dying two times in a dream, it means the death of one of your sons.
- Seeing your son or sons dying in a dream represents that you will remain safe from the enemy.
- Seeing your parents dying in a dream is not a good sign.
Death of a King in a Dream
Seeing the death of the current king in a dream represents that the very town shall get to grips with destruction.