If you are running short of STC mobile load/balance in an emergency, you can always borrow a 5 Riyal advance credit or loan from Sawa and return it when you recharge it for the next time.
Borrow STC Load – Automatic
Whenever you get out of credit, STC will send you a message from 808808, offering to receive a 5 riyal Sawa advance balance by replying with a code.
- Reply with the STC emergency loan code “1” to borrow the STC load.
You shall receive a message confirming that you have successfully borrowed STC load or Sawa advance credit of riyal 5.
- You need to consume it within 24 hours or it shall expire automatically.
As soon as you recharge your account, you shall face a deduction of the STC emergency loan. This offer is valid only for prepaid customers.
STC Advance Balance – Manual
If you did not receive a message from 808808 to borrow the STC load, you can send a request for the STC advance balance as well. For that, you shall follow this simple procedure:
- Write STC emergency loan code “1” in an SMS
- Send it to 808808.
- Soon you will receive Sawa 5 riyal advance credit.
- Utilize the credit within 24 hours.
You should make sure that your credit is zero to proceed with the STC emergency loan. The STC advance balance shall be only given to those who are eligible and valid Sawa users. In case of any problem, you can always contact the STC helpline.