Table of Contents
As we know that Saudi Arabia has added a feature on the Absher website to submit an application to request for a flight to repatriate or return back to the home country. In this article, we will explain the step by step procedure to apply for the Awdah service.
Who can apply for a return flight?
You don't need an Absher account to apply for this service. All iqama and visit visa holders can apply for a return flight using the عودة or Awdah option if the following conditions are met;
- You are an Iqama holder above 6 years old.
- Exit Reentry Visa or Final Exit Visa is already issued.
- Fingerprints must have been registered in the system.
- Children above 6 years, can get a ticket at the time of purchasing the ticket if one of the parents is traveling through this service.
How to apply for a return flight?
First of all, open this website and click on the “Individual” tab. https://www.absher.sa/.
A new screen will open, scroll down a little bit until you find the “Awdah” service.
On the next screen, the system will give you two options from where you need to click on the “New Travel Request”.
A new form will open where you need to enter either the Iqama number or the border number. After that enter the mobile number and the date of birth as written on your Iqama.
In case you don't have a valid exit reentry visa or a final exit visa, the system will give you an error that your request cannot be completed.
If you have a valid exit reentry visa or a final exit visa, the system will ask you to select;
- The Region you are living in.
- The city you are living in.
- The departing airport.
- Destination Country.
You can submit the request for a return flight using the عودة or Awdah option on your Absher account.
After successfully submitting the Awdah request, the system will give you a request number.
How to get the Awdah عودة ticket?
Once the Awdah service application is approved, a text message will be sent to the beneficiary stating the travel date, ticket number, and reservation details.
- You will be required to make a payment using the details provided in the SMS.
- The reservation message received by the applicant is a movement permit on the date of the flight to the airport.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.