Table of Contents
Al Rajhi bank offers a utility to update, renew, print, and activate your ATM card or Tahweel card online before or after its expiry using KIOSK machines.
How to print Al Rajhi ATM card?
In order to print Al Rajhi Bank ATM Card or get a new one;
- Locate the nearest Al Rajhi self KIOSK machine.
- Enter your ATM Card in the machine.
- Choose the language.
- Enter your ATM PIN number.
- Select the option “Print Al Rajhi Mada Card“.
- Click on “Renew/Replace Al Rajhi Mada Card“.
The cost depends upon the time when you are printing the card;
- 60 days before expiry: Free of Cost.
- Replacement of the ATM: SR 31.5.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile.
- Now, wait for the print of the ATM Card.
How to activate your Al Rajhi ATM Card?
In order to activate your Al Rajhi ATM card;
- Go to any Al Rajhi ATM machine.
- Insert your card in the machine.
- The system will send you an SMS with a verification code.
- Upon entering the OTP code sent to your mobile phone, you would be able to set the Al Rajhi ATM card password online.
- That’s it, your ATM Card has been activated.
How to update Al Rajhi atm card online?
After the Iqama renewal, you need to update your bank account. Once the new Iqama is updated with Al Rajhi bank, your ATM card will automatically be updated. There is no need to separately update the Al Rajhi ATM card after the iqama renewal in Saudi Arabia.