While checking some forms to apply for a visa to another country, they require you to provide the Iqama Issue date in Saudi Arabia. Here is how you can check it.
Check Iqama Issue Date
It is the date when your Iqama was issued for the first time. In order to check it;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on 3 dots just beside your name.
- Select “Dashboard” from the drop-down list.
- A new page will open where you need to click on the “More Details“.
- Scroll down until you find the “Iqama Information” on Absher.
- Just below this, you can find the “Issue Date” number.
- You can also find the date when you entered for the first time in Saudi Arabia on this page.
Check Issue Date – Tawakkalna
In order to check the Iqama issue date through Tawakkalna;
- Download the Tawakkalna Services application;
- Log in to it using your Absher ID and password.
- Click on “Digital Document“.
- Click on “Iqama ID“.
- Here you would be able to find the issue date.
Check Iqama Issue Date for dependents
In order to check the Saudi Residency Card issue date of your dependents, let them create an Absher account if they are above 18 years old and follow the same procedure as explained above.
However, if a dependent is not yet 18 years old, you can calculate the issue date of the Saudi residency card in this way.
- Iqama expiry date minus Number of years in Saudi Arabia.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.