Now you can check if your employer has paid your maktab amal fee or work permit levy for the year 2019 as it is a mandatory requirement for iqama renewal. Maktab Amal مكتب العمل word is used for labor office where مكتب means office and العمل means labor.
From the beginning of July 2019, the Maktab al Amal fee has increased to SR 7,200, it will further increase to SR 9,600 from July 2020. In this article, we have explained the procedure to check the status of the Maktab al Amal fee or payment levy online in Saudi Arabia.
How to check the status of the fee?
Open Ministry of Labor Website from this link. There is no English version available, so you don’t need to waste your time to look for the English version of the website. You need to select خدمة رقصة العمل from the نوع الخدمة as shown in the screenshot.
Enter your Iqama Number, enter the CAPTCHA code and click on the tab to continue to check the status of the Maktab al Amal fee or payment levy online.
Get the SADAD Number
The system will fetch the details from the MOL system for you. There are 2 details given here.
- The SADAD number provided here is used to make the payment of Maktab al Amal fee or work permit levy on your account.
- There is another information provided which is called حالة السداد or status of payment levy.
The Status of Maktab Amal Fee
While checking the status of the Maktab al Amal fee or work permit levy, you can come across three different kinds of messages.
- تم السداد: If this message appears on your computer screen while checking the status of Maktab al Amal fee, it means the payment levy has been made on your account and there is no pending payment.
- قيد السداد: If this message appears, it means that the payment of levy has not been made yet.
- منتھي الصلاحیة: If this message appears it means that the payment of levy has not been made from a long time and it has expired. Now your sponsor will have to contact Labor Office before making the payment for work permit levy.
After checking the status of work permit levy or generally known as maktab amal fee, you can either;