Table of Contents
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has launched a mobile application with the name Eatmarna “اعتمرنا” to enable pilgrims to book Umrah permits or appointments;
- Appointment to perform Umrah.
- Appointment to pray in the Riyaz ul Jannah for men.
- Permit to pray in the Riaz ul Jannah for women.
Download the Eatmarna اعتمرنا application
- Download the application Eatmarna “اعتمرنا”
- Select the language.
- Enter your Iqama number and the password you have set for Absher.
Add wife/children in the Eatmarna اعتمرنا application
- Error Message: 106 – User is not registered in the Tawakkalna platform.
If you want to take any permit along with your wife/children (above 18 years), you need to add them to the Eatmarna application. It is a 3 step process;
- Log in to Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Services” under My Services.
- Select “General Services“.
- Click on the “Register a Mobile Number for Tawakkalna“.
- Enter the Iqama Number or Border Number.
- Calendar Type: Gregorian.
- Select the Date of Birth as per the Iqama.
- Enter a new “Mobile Number” not registered with Absher before.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Next” button.
2- Now register your wife/children in the Tawakkalna application by creating their separate accounts.
3- Open the Eatmarna application and click on the;
- Umrah Appointment.
- Add Companion.
- Enter Iqama Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Add“.
- The Eatmarna app will show you the added wife/children.
Get Umrah Appointment
Booking an Umrah appointment/permit through the Eatmarna application is a simple process. Book the appointment by;
- Clicking on “Umrah“.
- Select the companions for whom you want to book an appointment.
- Select the Time and Date for Umrah’s appointment.
- Select the Assembly point e.g. Kudai Center.
- That’s it. The Umrah permit is issued by the Eatmarna application.
- The transportation fee is optional.
Appointment for Riyaz ul Jannah, Madina
In order to get the permit to pray inside the Riyaz ul Jannah in Madina through Eatmarna application, do the following;
- Click on “Praying in the Noble Rawdah“.
- Select the companions for whom you want to take the permit.
- Select the Time and Date.
- Bilal Gate No. 38 will be assigned to men visiting Riyaz ul Jannah.
- Uthman bin Affan Gate No. 24 will be assigned to women visiting Riyaz ul Jannah.
If your family members are living in Saudi Arabia on a family visit visa, you can apply for their Umrah appointment through Eatmarna.
- Register on the Eatmarna app using Passport details.
- Each visitor needs to have a separate Tawakkalna and Eatmarna app.
- The rest of the process to book all the appointments through Eatmarana app is the same.
- Iqama holders cannot add visit visa holders as their companions in the Eatmarna application.
Cancel Umrah Permit
It is advisable to cancel Umrah permit in case you are not using it. In order to cancel the Umrah permit through Eatmarna;
- Open the Eatmarna application and click on “Permits“.
- Select the permit you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Permit” button.
That’s it, you have canceled the Umrah permit. You could also reschedule the Umrah permit through the Tawakkalna application.
Heavy fines for violation
Anyone who tries to enter the Masjid al-Haram in Ihram without a valid Umrah permit will face a fine of SR 10,000.