Table of Contents
You can get an appointment or permit to perform Umrah very easily using the Nusuk/Eatmarna application in Saudi Arabia.
Download the Eatmarna/Nusuk application
- Download the application Eatmarna/Nusuk
- Select the language.
- Enter your Iqama number and the password you have set for Absher.
Add wife/children in Nusuk
If you want to take any permit with your wife/children (above 5 years), you must add them to the Eatmarna application.
Open the Nusuk application and click on the;
- Umrah Appointment.
- Add Companion.
- Enter Iqama Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Add“.
- The Eatmarna app will show you the added wife/children.
Get Umrah Appointment
Booking an Umrah appointment/permit through the Nusuk application is a simple process. Book the appointment by;
- Clicking on “Umrah“.
- Select the companions for whom you want to book an appointment.
- Select the Time and Date for Umrah’s appointment.
- Select the Assembly point e.g. Kudai Center.
- That’s it. The Nusuk application issues the Umrah permit.
- The transportation fee is optional.
Umrah permit for Visit Visa Holders
If your family members are living in Saudi Arabia on a family visit visa, you can apply for their Umrah appointment through Eatmarna.
- Register on the Nusuk app using Passport details.
- Each visitor needs to have a separate Tawakkalna and Eatmarna app.
- The rest of the process to book all the appointments through Nusuk app is the same.
- Iqama holders cannot add visit visa holders as their companions in the Eatmarna application.
Cancel Umrah Permit
It is advisable to cancel Umrah permit in case you are not using it. In order to cancel the Umrah permit through Nusuk;
- Open the Eatmarna application and click on “Permits“.
- Select the permit you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Permit” button.
That’s it, you have canceled the Umrah permit. You could also reschedule the Umrah permit through the Tawakkalna application.
Heavy fines for violation
Anyone who tries to enter the Masjid al-Haram in Ihram without a valid Umrah permit will face a fine of SR 10,000.