Table of Contents
If your driving license is damaged or lost in Saudi Arabia, you will have to follow a certain procedure to get it reissued.
Required documents to issue a lost driving license
You need to arrange the following required documents to re-issue a lost driving license in Saudi Arabia;
- Copy of Iqama.
- Driving license application form.
- Copy of Lost Driving License.
- SR 100 fine for the lost Saudi driving license.
- 2 Passport Size Photograph.
- Muroor Appointment with the purpose إصدار رخصة قيادة بدل تالف / فاقد.
Pay the fine for the lost driving license
In order to pay the fine of SR 100 to re-issue a lost driving license in Saudi Arabia;
- Download the Application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to your internet banking account.
- Click on the three dots on the left-upper corner.
- Select “Payments”.
- Press the “Government Payments” button.
Now you need to select the following settings to pay the fine for the lost driving license in KSA;
- Click on the “Driving License”.
- Application Type: “Replace License”.
- Transaction Type: Payment.
- Beneficiary ID: Iqama Number.
- License Type: According to the type of driving license.
Visit the traffic police office on the time and date mentioned on the Muroor appointment.
Present the documents to the prescribed window, the officer will collect your documents and request you to wait for a while.
After 5 minutes, he will call your name and ask you to collect the replacement of the lost driving license in Saudi Arabia.