When you see yourself sleeping in your dream, you get to wonder what is its meaning as per Islam. Generally, sleeping in a dream is not a positive sign with the following general interpretations;
- Neglecting duties, falling sick, the evilness of thoughts.
- A violation of Allah’s commandment,
- Destruction, rising prices, murders.
- What does it mean to see a pillow in a dream?
1- The meaning to see yourself sleeping with your head down in a dream is poverty and unemployment.
2- Seeing someone sleeping on the floor indicates richness, attaining land or property, or being blessed with kids.
3- Seeing an unmarried woman sleeping shows that she is going to get married soon.
4- When you see yourself sleeping under a tree in a dream, it means having a large family.
5- Sleeping in a graveyard in a dream is an indication of losing health.
- Such a person will fall seriously sick.
- If a sick person sees himself sleeping on a grave, it indicates his death.
- If a healthy person sees himself sleeping on a grave then that person will lose his job.
- If you see such a dream, make sure to offer some sadaqah as soon as possible.
6- The meaning to see yourself sleeping on your back is gaining power and emerging financially successful.
7- Seeing yourself sleeping on your stomach in a dream indicates losing faith.
- If a woman sees such a dream, it means she dislikes sleeping with her husband.
8- If an unjust ruler is observed sleeping, then the people who are suffering from his unjustness will get temporary relief from him.
Disclaimer: The material used for the interpretation of dreams has been extracted from the Ibn Sirin book for dream interpretations. You can read the book here.
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.