If you have already taken at least one jab of the COVID 19 vaccine in Saudi Arabia, you can download its certificate in the following way.
Download COVID 19 vaccine certificate
- The first step is to download the Sehaty Application from either PlayStore or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “COVID-19 Vaccine” button.
- On the new page, select the option “Medical Report“.
- That’s it. The system will show you the COVID 19 vaccine certificate on your mobile screen.
How to check COVID 19 vaccine certificate?
Iqama holders who have taken 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine in Saudi Arabia are allowed to enter Saudi Arabia without any quarantine. The immigration authorities are checking and verifying their COVID-19 vaccine certificates through this link.
Therefore, I would encourage everyone to check your COVID19 vaccine certificate issued from Saudi Arabia to avoid any trouble at the immigration counter.
- Open the website: https://vaccinecertificate.sehhaty.sa/
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Enter the Vaccine Certificate Report Number.
- Genuine Certificate: Report Number XXX is valid and has been issued by the Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Fake Certificate: The Client doesn’t have a certificate in the NVR system.
In this case, you should check the accuracy of the data entered and if the error persists, send an email to [email protected]