If you have already taken at least one jab of the COVID 19 vaccine in Saudi Arabia, you can download its certificate through Sehaty application.
You need the print of Sehaty vaccine certificate while coming back from your home country to establish that you were vaccinated in Saudi Arabia.
Download COVID 19 vaccine certificate
- The first step is to download the Sehaty Application from either PlayStore or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “COVID-19 Vaccine” button.
- On the new page, select the option “Medical Report“.
- That’s it. The system will show you the COVID 19 vaccine certificate on your mobile screen.
You can download the certificate in PDF or take a screenshot and keep it on your mobile and use it inside Saudi Arabia.
How to check COVID 19 vaccine certificate?
Iqama holders who have taken 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine in Saudi Arabia are allowed to enter Saudi Arabia without any quarantine. The immigration authorities are checking and verifying their COVID-19 vaccine certificates through this link.
Therefore, I would encourage everyone to check your COVID19 vaccine certificate issued from Saudi Arabia to avoid any trouble at the immigration counter.
- Open the website: https://vaccinecertificate.sehhaty.sa/
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Enter the Vaccine Certificate Report Number.
- Genuine Certificate: Report Number XXX is valid and has been issued by the Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Fake Certificate: The Client doesn’t have a certificate in the NVR system.
In this case, you should check the accuracy of the data entered and if the error persists, send an email to [email protected]
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram Channel.
Never pay the full price, join the Saudi Coupon Codes group and get sales updates and discount codes in one place.