The Ministry of Interior has allowed manufacturing companies to bring their critical employees from 10 banned countries (including India, Pakistan) to Saudi Arabia without spending 14 days in another country.
10 banned countries
As a general rule of law, a Non-Saudi coming from any of the following 10 countries would be required to spend 14 days in another country if he has not taken 2 doses of COVID19 vaccine within Saudi Arabia.
8 conditions to avoid quarantine
However, companies can request the Ministry of Interior to exempt 14 days quarantine for expats coming from 10 banned countries if the following conditions are met;
- Only a manufacturing company can request it.
- The company does not have any violation of coronavirus protocols.
- The worker’s Tawakkalna status is Immune.
- The expat is a critical employee for the operations.
- The workers obtain a negative PCR 72 hours before the travel.
- The worker commits to complete 7 days home quarantine after arrival.
- Complete vaccine registration on the Muqeem website before arrival.
- The exemption is not available to the dependents of the expat.
How to apply for 14 days quarantine exemption?
In order to apply for an exemption, the manufacturing company is required to;
- Download and fill this form.
- Attach all the required documents in one PDF file.
- Send it to [email protected]
- The application process time: 10 working days.
Make one PDF file for all the below-mentioned documents.
- Exit Reentry Visa.
- Travel Ticket.
- Company Commercial Registration.
Here is an exemption letter received by one of our readers when his company applied for it following the above-mentioned way.