Now you can get your digital driving license and Istimara in Saudi Arabia through Absher Individuals and Tawakkalna applications. Here is the procedure.
- Recommneded: How to activate Digital Iqama in Absher?
Get Digital Driving License through Absher
In order to activate the digital driving license through the Absher, you need to;
- Download the “Absher Individual” application through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Log in to the application using your Absher username and password.
- Click on “My Services“.
- Select “Digital Cards“.
- Click on “Activate Digital Card“.
- Select “Driving License” from the options.
Now click on the circle to select the driving license.
- Tap on the “Review Details” button.
- Click on the “Activate Digital License” on the next screen.
- Your Digital Driving License has been successfully activated in Saudi Arabia.
You can take a screenshot and keep it on your mobile. In case a traffic police officer asks for the driving license, you can show it to him. He will scan the bar code and you are all set to go.
Digital driving license and Istimara through Tawakkalna
In order to get the driving license and Istimara through Tawakkalna application;
- Download the Tawakkalna application.
- Log in to it using your Absher ID and password.
- Click on “Digital Document“.
- Scroll down and click on “Driving License” or “Istimara“.
What is the use?
If you are not carrying your physical driving license or Istimara, you can show the Saudi officials the electronic cards. In this way, you can avoid a fine of SR 900 for driving without a license.