Table of Contents
In order to claim your lost baggage from any airline operating from Saudi Arabia, you need to follow this procedure;
Claim lost baggage from Saudi Airlines
- Contact the baggage service staff as soon as you notice your luggage is missing.
- Provide all the baggage details asked by the personnel.
- Provide with correct information, your correct name, the name written on the bag, contact numbers, and all the relevant information.
- Provide the exact color and type of your missing bag through the identification chart provided by the baggage service staff.
- Tell them the exact brand of the bag, for example, Delsea, Samsonite, or American Tourist whichever it was.
- You have to make sure that you have the Saudi Baggage Services contact numbers, claim file references, and documents for further queries before you leave the hall.
- In case you have not found your luggage and you have to travel to another destination then you may contact the Baggage Services staff for further handling and information about your luggage.
World Tracer System
The Saudi authorities use World Tracer System to locate the baggage, the staff will immediately take up the matter to locate your lost baggage as per Saudi procedure. They will use the World Tracer Automated System which is an effective and the fastest tracing system.
The passengers can also access World Tracer through their website where they can display their claim files. You can follow up on the status of mishandled baggage simply by entering the file number and the last name exactly as mentioned in the claim record.
Baggage is not found within 10 days
If you do not find your baggage within 10 days or found it damaged or something missing from the baggage then don’t delay to fill the Baggage Claim Form” from their website and submit it immediately.
This claim resolution will depend upon the details you provided to the Baggage Service staff at the airport and all the distinctive items you mentioned inside the bag.
You will also have to attach all the baggage tags with the claim. After this, you can contact the following number to get updates about your luggage. +966-92-000-3777
Lost Baggage Compensation
According to Saudi Consumer Protection Association (CPA), an airline is required to pay compensation to passengers in case of a delay in passenger baggage during a flight with the following;