Table of Contents
If you have already registered a complaint to STC, Mobily, or Zain, you can escalate it to CITC using the complaint number. The complaint is lodged in two steps;
- Complaint Number registered with mobile company.
- Access to Nafath account.
Step 1: Submit the complaint
First of all, you need to make a complaint to the mobile phone company you are using before raising it to CITC. The easiest way to make the complaint is to call their helpline numbers;
- STC Helpline: 900.
- Mobily Helpline: 1100.
- Zain Helpline: 959.
- Lebara Helpline: 1755.
- Salam Mobile Helpline: 1101.
- Virgin Mobile Helpline: 1789.
- Red Bull Mobile Helpline: 950.
After submitting the complaint, make sure to note down the complaint number as it would be required by the CITC to escalate the process.
Step 2: Escalate the complaint to CITC
If no action is taken by the mobile company within 5 working days, you can escalate the complaint to CITC. Here is the process;
- Open the CITC website.
- Scroll down and click on “Individuals“.
- Click on the “Start Service” button.
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Approve the Nafath request.
On the next screen,
- Select the mobile company.
- Was the ticket presented to the service provider? “Yes“.
- Ticket on behalf of someone? “NO“.
- Type of Client: Individual.
- Select your Mobile Number.
- Enter the ticket number received by the mobile company.
- Select the type of Ticket e.g. Low Level of Service.
- Describe the details of the service.
- Click on the Submit button.
Keep in mind that there is no other way or number to lodge a complaint to CITC against a mobile company such as STC, Mobily, or Zain.
- CITC Helpline Number: +966-11-4618000.