You can check if a travel ban is imposed on you or your Iqama in Saudi Arabia through Absher;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Scroll down and click on “Service Suspension and Travel Restrictions.”
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
No Travel Ban
If the message appears, “There is no Generalization Report registered against you,” you do not have any travel ban restrictions on your Iqama in Saudi Arabia.
Travel Ban is Imposed
However, if there is a police case registered against your Iqama, the system will show the travel ban. In the below case, there is a travel ban for 10 years from Saudi Arabia.
If you have a travel ban imposed, you cannot;
- Get an exit reentry visa.
- Get a final exit visa.
- Leave Saudi Arabia until the ban is over.