You can check the validity or the expiry date of a driving license in Saudi Arabia online in 4 different ways (explained below).
- There is SR 300-500 fine for driving with an expired driving license.
Check validity with Public Query Driving License
The easiest way to check the expiry date of a driving license without an Absher account is;
- Open the “Public Query Driving License“.
- Enter the Iqama number.
- Calendar Type: Gregorian.
- Select the Date of Birth as written on the Iqama.
- Enter the Image code.
- Click on the “+” sign.
- Check the Saudi Driving License information.
Check License Expiry Date through Absher
In order to check the validity of your Saudi Driving License through Absher;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/
- Click on the “Inquiries” under the “My Services” tab.
- Select the “Traffic” option.
- Click on the “Driving License Information” button.
The third way to check the Saudi driving license validity is by getting the digital driving license from the Tawakkalna application. In order to do that;
- Download the Tawakkalna application.
- Log in to it using your Absher ID and password.
- Click on “Digital Document“.
- Scroll down and click on “Driving License“
The expiry date of the driving license is also printed on the 5th line of the card issued by the traffic police in Saudi Arabia.